Tuesday 12 November 2019

[Review] Revlon Kiss Cushion Lip Tint in 260 Crimson Feels

Hi lovelies,

This post will be about the new just recently released lip tint from Revlon. Woohoooo
They released two types, one is more like a velvet type matte lip tint and this one is more like a balmy lip tint.


The design reminds me of the previously popular Lancôme Juicy Shaker. I think that was smaller but with a bigger cushion applicator and you can shake it *that’s the best part 😆* I saw some videos of the juicy shaker and I think the colour payoff of the revlon tint is better, *I think 🤔🤔* and the price is marginally cheaper of course. How you get the product out, is by twisting the area near the bottom of the applicator (the one with revlon written around it), twist it a few times until the product comes out and you apply.

Swatches


♥︎♥︎♥︎
It’s a very pretty light red colour. How I apply it is by swiping it a few time on my lips until I get the colour that I want. You can go darker or lighter by how many times you swipe. ♥️

To me, it’s like a coloured lip balm with just good enough staining power. There will some staining but not that strong. If you’re looking for a hydrating lip tint, I think this would be a good choice.
Longevity-wise, not that long but it’s fun to apply. *Careful not to apply too roughly as it may go outside your lip area because of the cushion applicator* 😓

Price is RM39.90 but I got it RM20+ after discount. So keep a lookout or them this end of the year.

Cheers, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review] COSRx Centella Blemish Ampoule and Blemish Cream

Hi lovelies, June already aye... Lemme me just say, I haven't been going out of the house nor have I been using makeup for the last 3 mo...