Wednesday 13 November 2019

[Review] Etude House BIG Concealer Skin Fit Pro in Natural Peach

Hi lovelies,

This post would be about the new Concealer from Etude House, the skin fit concealer.
I assume skin fit, it will fit to your skin and looks natural 😏

They have a lot shades for this concealer line and they also have corrector. Mine would be categorised under corrector as is more of a light salmon colour. The sole purpose of me buying this was because I was aiming to find a corrector that can hide my dark circles and which I can use it on it’s own without a foundation on top. I waited for quite a while for this colour to arrive and when it finally, I snatched it immediately. Getting a discount too...EH have a lot of discounts and promotions 😍

Swatch and how I apply
Okay, it hides the dark circle (yes). Off camera, it looks very natural and you can’t see any dark circles.
It does creases in any fine lines you have, so you need to blend and set it well to avoid them.

Overall, I love this product and I always use it when I don’t want to use heavy makeup. My normal makeup routine is sunscreen, concealer and powder. That’s enough to get me through the day...
Lonegvity-wise, if you don’t sweat a lot daily, you will find this concealer staying for the entire day.
Would definitely get this again after I run out.

Price is RM40 but you often find Etude House with discounts. I actually got mine for RM30 because there was a promotion going on at that time.
Hope you enjoy this blog post and see you guys next time ^^

Cheers, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review] COSRx Centella Blemish Ampoule and Blemish Cream

Hi lovelies, June already aye... Lemme me just say, I haven't been going out of the house nor have I been using makeup for the last 3 mo...