Monday 11 November 2019

[Review] Etude House Dear Darling Water Gel Tint in RD307 Watermelon Red

Hi lovelies,

I’ve had this product for quite a long time already and I thought I should write up some of my thoughts about it.
The Dear Darling Tint has long been a fan favourite because of the cute design. It looks like an ice cream popsicle 😍😍








Look at that cute design! They thought it all UwU
They have another soda bottle design but I haven’t seen those at the store in my place yet. Maybe they’re limited edition or maybe I didn’t look for it better haha
The application tip is small but enough for the lips ^^. As you can slightly observe, the formula is quite runny but don’t be fooled, it is small but strong.

Here are some swatches 

Look at that stain!!

Bare Lips

Beautiful

Look at how strong that stain is and I only left it for a few minutes yea. Wooo >3> It also has a sweet fruity smell that I like. Suits the concept very well
Because of the runny formula, you’re gonna have to spread it a few times to get the colour opacity that you want but once it’s there, it stays. 🤩🤩
I do have a problem with any tint not staining my upper lip so much but I think a lot of people have that problem 🤔
Anyho, the longevity is very good and can survive through drinks and a meal.

I don’t remember the price but I don’t think it was that expensive though.
You can find it your nearest Etude House flagship store or online.
Hope you enjoy the review and see you guys next time.

Cheers, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review] COSRx Centella Blemish Ampoule and Blemish Cream

Hi lovelies, June already aye... Lemme me just say, I haven't been going out of the house nor have I been using makeup for the last 3 mo...