Saturday 9 May 2020

[Review] MAC Shot of Colour Lip Oil Lip Gloss #896 Let's Go Streakin'!

Hi lovelies,

Here for another review for ya. The MAC lip oil lip gloss~~ I think there was a lip oil a few years back but there were only a small amount of colour choices plus they were not actually lip gloss. haha
Anyways I didn't really know about them and they don't sell them anymore.
Luckily they came out with this one where they're more colour choices and the colour pay off is much higher.

The lip gloss is encased in a chic black casing (always my favourite) with a hint of the colour at the bottom.
Let's Go Streakin is like a light cinnamon colour which is my favourite lip colour.


The colour is quite semi opaque I guess and it's not a tint yea. It will not stain your lips and you need to remember to reapply.
The viscosity is quite high so it's not runny because having lip gloss sliding down your is not that pretty. haha

The applicator has a bit of a dent in it so you can get full contact with the lip contour I presume. Highly useful and the size is just nice.

Fragrance wise, yes there is one. A hint of vanilla, not that strong..but niceee.

Lasting power I would say a 2 hours, 3 tops if you don't eat.

Makes your lips feels super super soft. Really nice if you use it as a topper for them matte lipsticks. Pwettyy...

Hope you enjoy the mini review and see you guys another time. byesss

Cheers, XX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review] COSRx Centella Blemish Ampoule and Blemish Cream

Hi lovelies, June already aye... Lemme me just say, I haven't been going out of the house nor have I been using makeup for the last 3 mo...