Saturday 16 May 2020

[Review] L'oreal Rouge Signature Lip Stain #121 I Choose

Hi lovelies,

Here's to another post! This time it's from L'oreal.
I've always love L'oreal lip products, especially the cream lipsticks...but sadly they don't stay on the lips as long as I hope so, thus I haven't bought one from the brand for quite some time.
Then one day my bestie wanted to try some lipsticks and we came across this line. She liked them so much that she raved to me for quite long.

After a few months I came across a sale for them and decided to take one. AND it was THE BEST DECISION OF MY LITTLE LIFE!!
The colours and names are different from when I bought them with my friend and I found out that they changed the formula, the colour a bit and the name.
So like total refurbished.

Feat: my cute amigurumi plant

I chose "I Choose" (hahahahahahahah) because of the subtle mlbb colour. It's super nice and makes me look healthy.
The product has a more velvet matte texture that's not so drying and they don't highly emphasise any lip lines.
The colour is like a fuschia leaning more towards pink and a bit of brown red. Hahaha..what...(Colours not my thing)

It looks very pink but I feel like it’s more of a mlbb colour

Fragrance...maybe there is a bit but I hardly notice it at all. Like there's none but I'm pretty sure there is one. (Okay...that's good enough)

Longevity...Not bad not bad. There is stain in the name so you must expect it to stain.
I say, yes it has a stain but not strong that you need super strong makeup remover to remove it.
Can last for about 3-4 hours like that....
Transfer....only once after you apply but the rest would already stain your lips.
Not drying and really comfortable on the lips.

Price....RM40. You can find it easily at a shop that carries L'oreal products.

That's all from me. I hope you guys liked it and see you next time.

Cheers, XX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review] COSRx Centella Blemish Ampoule and Blemish Cream

Hi lovelies, June already aye... Lemme me just say, I haven't been going out of the house nor have I been using makeup for the last 3 mo...