Saturday 4 April 2020

[Review] Rom&and Lip Gloss in #11 Pink Pumpkin and #07 Jujube

Hi lovelies,

Yayy Rom&and again today.

I ordered one of it from the website mlbb.com last time, liked the colour so much that I went and bought another one at the physical store at Sunway Pyramid.

I know they have another collection of lip gloss that's more glossy but it's not available physically in Malaysia so you need to buy from Shopee. They're almost Rm50 for one so I'll wait until I finish the ones I have first.Not easy when you keep seeing them on your IG feed yea...

The texture of these lip gloss are very light and and easy to apply. They're not runny and they sit nicely on the lips. They don't feel tacky and sticky at all.

Pigmentation is nice and quite strong. They do have tinting properties but not really strong so that's nice and okay for me. In these hot days, I don't feel like using products that are so matte all the time because I'll be hot and dehydrated as well anyways. hahah

Anyways, as for transferring onto other objects. After it sits on your lips for a while, the first when you go drink or eat, there will be a bit of transfer but after that there won't be any anymore.
I’ll add in extra pictures once I’ve taken them yea haha

There are many other colours to choose from, you can check them out on the website or find them on Shopee or the global Olive Young webbsite.

I hope you  guys have enjoyed this little review.
Stay home and stay safe (2020 motto).
I'll see you guys another time yea.
Bye...

Cheers, XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review] COSRx Centella Blemish Ampoule and Blemish Cream

Hi lovelies, June already aye... Lemme me just say, I haven't been going out of the house nor have I been using makeup for the last 3 mo...