Saturday 28 March 2020

[Review] MAC Prep and Prime Lip Primer and Fix Plus

 Hi lovelies,

Today I'll be reviewing the Prep and Prime line from MAC.
They are the lip primer and face setting spray yay!!

I've always wanted to try these two products because they've said to be great inclusion into your makeup routine.

On to it....

Lip Primer
Pretty aye
On the website, it is said to be a "colour free lipstick that smoothes and refines the lip"
I agree! They make application of their matte lipstick much easier and the lipstick doesn't feel so drying on the lips. You of course may use it with other lipstick okay, pssh...^-^


That's one of the reasons I decided to finally bought this product because I feel that wearing the matte lipstick was too drying. Though I've tried wearing lip balms and vaseline as a base, they will ultimately feel dry again afterwards. Ive not experienced this while using the lip primer. Assa!!

I got mine from the spring 2020 collection. The petal something. Basically the same but with a matte pink casing. That's all! hahahah
It retailed for RM91 but the original one was RM83. So...lol....Probably not gonna go for any limited edition ones after this.

Next...

Fix+ Spray

This is also a cult favourite. I wanted to try out a travel size one but when you calculate the product volume and price it's really not worth it. Better buy the full version.

The web says "a lightweight water mist that gently soothes and refreshes skin and finishes makeup".
Lemme say, it is definitely not a setting spray that won't make your makeup budge.
Not that kind. That kind I observe, doesn't usually smell very pleasant. harhar

This one leans more towards finishing your makeup base such that everything that you've applied on your face will settle down nicely and makes the makeup look better.
It smells nice and they have a few fragrances ranging from none, cucumber, lavender and rose.
The limited edition one smelled like cherry blossoms. I got mine in lavender. Smells wonderful.

It makes my makeup look much more pleasant to look at and I also use it to refresh my face if I'm out the whole day. A spritz of energy!!

Ingredient list
The product retails for RM105 for 100mL. Not sure how much is the limited edition one but most probably a bit more expensive.

That is all from me.
I hope you guys have a nice time.
Cheers, XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review] COSRx Centella Blemish Ampoule and Blemish Cream

Hi lovelies, June already aye... Lemme me just say, I haven't been going out of the house nor have I been using makeup for the last 3 mo...