Wednesday 25 March 2020

[Review] Rom&and Zero Matte Lipstick in #10 Before Sunset

Hi lovelies,

Another day, another review.
Today I'll be reviewing the cult favourite brand, Rom&and. They have beautiful lip products and they range from lipsticks to lip gloss, matte one, velvet one...you name it.

The brand is actually quite popular in Korea but there's no physical shop here in Malaysia yet.
The only way you can find this brand is at MLBB (they have a few stores in Malaysia, none in East)
MLBB has a variety of brands like Rom&and, A'pieu, Piciberry and some more, albeit not that many product variety of each brand.
We have an A'pieu store here which I think might (might ah) be changed to MLBB as well.

I only have ONE item from Piciberry which is their crayon eyeshadow I think. I'll see how to review that later.

Continue..the lipstick.


Overall, it's very nice to use. The texture is matte but when you apply it, it doesn't drag on your lips.
Application is very smooth and you get a very opaque colour with one swipe.

The colour that I chose belongs to a line of that brand but I forgot what it is. Something to do with sunsets maybe. *Checked* Yes, it belongs to the sunset line. How fitting.
The colour is almost a brick red colour but it has some pink in it. So like muted red I guess.

Maybe that red you see before the sun sets. Get it hahahaha
(okay enough...)

The longevity is good. Doesn't rub off easily and and there's a bit of a staining to it.
Because of the dark colour.

Price. I can't really recall but it's less than RM50 I think.

That's all for this little review. I hope you guys like it.
See you next time ^-^

Cheers, XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review] COSRx Centella Blemish Ampoule and Blemish Cream

Hi lovelies, June already aye... Lemme me just say, I haven't been going out of the house nor have I been using makeup for the last 3 mo...