Tuesday 5 November 2019

[Review] MAC Versicolour Stain In Always and Forever

Hi Lovelies,

Today I’ll be giving a bit of my thoughts on the Versicolour stain.
There a few other types of colours for this line.
The one that I have at the moment  is called Always and Forever.



The colour of this stain looks very orang because of the lighting but it’s actually quite light when swatched on the hand.


I would say the colour is more of a pinkish orange. I think MAC has two versions in the versicolour series because one of them is promoted as a cream stain and the other is just a stain. You will not find this shade in the versicolour stain series but instead it will be in the versicolour cream series  Sorry my bad, this one is the versicolour stain, not the versicolour cream stain. And I also think they spell it as versicolor. This is my first versicolour so I won’t be able to compare the two yea. 
I do have a wishlist to get the other shades like; Stuck in Love, Like Candy and No Interruptions but they do cost a lot so it will be a slow process. 😅😅 *Edit: Like Candy is on it’s way liao* yass

Honestly when I looked at the colour, I thought it would turn out very light on me. Like ridiculously pale, but instead it turned into a nice shade of dark orangery colour on lips. Granted that my lips are quite pale yea. So I was pleasantly surprised to see the colour not washing me out and it actually makes me look quite healthy because of the gloss. 



Here is a lip swatch of the product on my lips. Looks pretty right? Not bad not bad 🥳 
The gloss stays for quite some time but will disappear a bit when you drink and would be gone after you eat but the there will be a stain left on your lips so you that’s a plus for me. I sometimes forget to touch up my lips after eating, which is why I always fall for lip products that say they last very long. 


And that’s it for my short review. Hope you guys like it and keep a lookout for this lip stain out there. I only have one MAC counter in my city and they don’t have these in stock at all. The only place you can buy is online or you go the main city. *sigh* 😓

The price on the website is RM104 currently but your Sephora carries MAC then have a try there. You might get some member discounts since the holidays is around the corner.
Till next time, xx~

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review] COSRx Centella Blemish Ampoule and Blemish Cream

Hi lovelies, June already aye... Lemme me just say, I haven't been going out of the house nor have I been using makeup for the last 3 mo...