Friday 15 November 2019

[Review] Etude House Colorful Tattoo tint in PK001 Insider Dance

Hi Lovelies,

I’m back with another review of yet another Etude House product. Is it that obvious that I like them so much. It was so sad when they closed up the old to open a new one last time. I think it was only a year plus after that they reopened with their new boutique concept and I was so happy.

Anyways, back with the review. This was another line of liquid lip product they released in 2019. They have come out with another glossy one but I haven’t gone and look at them yet.


I love the sleek black design. They released 10 colours and Insider Dance is more of a cool muted red but on me, sometimes it looks a bit pinkish but sometimes it looks reddish. Lol...decide pliz

All of them looked very nice and it was hard to choose a favourite to try. I would probably gonna go for a lighter brownish or a nudeish colour next. See my mood..😅


The tip supposedly allows you to coat your lips to purrfection but I never do full lips so I have no idea.. but I know you can lather a lot of products on. So apply light-handedly yea 🖤

Swatches
Sorry you need to see dry lips. I also applied some light pink shadow around my lips

It’s pink here right...

But the colour is kinda red. Lewl
There you see the swatches. The colour on my lips is totally different from the tube but I after a while, I went and looked again in, it looked somewhat reddish 🤷🏻‍♀️
Longevity-wise, it stays for a a good amount of time even after a meal. I didn’t need to apply some more because of the leftover stain. So good....
Price is RM44 but get it during promotions, and you can get it at RM30+ heheehehe
I’ll probably go and have a see at their glossy ones or at the other colours 😏

Till then, see you guys next time.
Cheers, xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review] COSRx Centella Blemish Ampoule and Blemish Cream

Hi lovelies, June already aye... Lemme me just say, I haven't been going out of the house nor have I been using makeup for the last 3 mo...