Friday 1 November 2019

[Review] A’pieu Lip Tint (Juicy Pang RD01&BE01/ Water Light RD03)

Hi lovelies,

Today’s gonna be about 어퓨 and their lip tints.
They do have a wide variety of lip tints, there are matte ones, moussey types and glossy types.
The ones I have are all from the glossy lines because I have too many matte lip tints. (For now)
Because I needed a cover for the post 😂


Bare lips



Juicy Pang Tint in BE01(무심결에무화과)



I bought this because I was enticed by the pictures they had on instagram. Deep inside, I had a bad feeling that it wouldn’t show up on my lips but they somehow looked very okay.
It was a subtle orange that would look nice on very pale skin. I usually use this to top matte lip tints to avoid my lips from drying too much. There is a slight tint but sometimes it’s barely noticable.

Juicy Pang Tint RD01 (넌나에게사과)


This is my favourite so far. The red is not a really strong but more like a pinkish red. It makes my face look very lively and youthful. The gloss stays for a long time even after I drink but it disappears a bit after I eat. Eventhough the gloss is gone, the tint left behind is really nice and pretty. 
The longevity is applaudable as well as it actually stayed on from 8am to 6pm, for me. Even afer my chicken rice lunch. I reapplied a bit around 4pm to get some gloss but not so much because there was already a stain. 
Combination with BE01 allows you to make pretty gradation lips.

Gradation with Juicy Pang Tint BE01 and RD01 in the middle

Water Light Tint RD03 (쌉싸름한장미)



This would be the very first A’pieu product that I tried from the brand. I was looking for it because I heard it’s a great dupe for Dior Lip Tattoo. I was not disappointed with this tint at all. Totally love it!
The colour is very natural looking, like a MLBB colour. Compared to Juicy Pang, the texture if this tint is less viscous and true like the name, seems to be a bit watery but it doesn’t run everywhere. 

Hand Swatch


Left for a few minutes and wiped with a wet tissue
As you can see, the tint really can stain even the light coloured BE01.
What I like about the lip tints is that there are not drying at all, my lips actually feel quite moist.
I also love the smell of these tints, they smell like berries I think or something sweet.
Another pro is that it’s quite inexpensive and members usually get 5%. For the work that these tints do, I say they’re worth every penny.

Retail price is RM41. You can get them at your local A’pieu store or online (Althea/ Hermo)

For me, there are not really cons for these tints.
Hope this is useful for you guys. 
Thanks for reading and see you guys later.
xoxo 👶





No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review] COSRx Centella Blemish Ampoule and Blemish Cream

Hi lovelies, June already aye... Lemme me just say, I haven't been going out of the house nor have I been using makeup for the last 3 mo...