Monday 26 January 2015

[Review] L'oreal Color Riche Le Rouge in CR402 Fairy Touch

Hullo~~~

I've actually had this lipstick for half a year. Had too much on my hand so I missed the early review but it did give ample time to have a good go at this lipstick.

I have the whole collection of L'oreal Glam Shine Stain Splash (which I have not reviewed as well)
teehee which I lovee and I thought I would get the same satisfaction with the lipstick. :/

So, here's the tube

Golden and all...ain't it a beauty. I was going around the store and this tube was just so shiny I can't help it..haha. The square thing outside shows the colour of the lipstick.

pretty top

I think I had more product than this. (Used it a couple of time)

Arm Swatch

The breakdown~
Let's start with...

Finish - Shine
 
Pigmentation - Quite opaque. 2 swipes and you get a beautiful colour. I chose fairy touch because I'd thought so brown-ish colour would look more natural on me. I was right. It's a beautiful shade. Almost cinnamonly.

Fragrance - None

Staying Power - This is the downside..It doesn't stay long. Even if you don't eat, you can see some colour fading. However, I do enjoying reapplying. I would say this colour stayed around 2 hours for me. 

Price - Am not sure. Around RM30 I think.

Me with Fairy Touch
It's still a pretty colour.

Thanks for reading lovelies :)
Cheers XX




No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review] COSRx Centella Blemish Ampoule and Blemish Cream

Hi lovelies, June already aye... Lemme me just say, I haven't been going out of the house nor have I been using makeup for the last 3 mo...