Monday 5 January 2015

[Review] Avon Extralasting Lipstick in Pink Peach

This is going to be a mini review. :)

Decided to get one after I saw that Vibrant Coral was really pretty. It was on sale at RM 9.00 so it was a steal.

  Avon Extralasting Lipstick in Pink Peach
 
I was contemplating on whether to get Pink Peach or Vintage Pink. The sister at the counter said pink peach would look good on me (since they don't have any tester at the time) so I got pink peach (you gotta believe what the sister behind the counter tells ya) XD

Honestly, the colour didn't dissapointed me but the wear did. Claimed to last 8 hours, it really don't. Maybe if you don't eat then it might last you a good 3-4 hours but if you do, then the colour would just go away. :/ 

       
                    Arm swatch

The pigment was quite good and the colour is beautiful. :) 

       
         On ma lips~ 💋 (1 swipe) 

Thanks for reading lovelies
Cheers XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review] COSRx Centella Blemish Ampoule and Blemish Cream

Hi lovelies, June already aye... Lemme me just say, I haven't been going out of the house nor have I been using makeup for the last 3 mo...