Sunday 4 January 2015

[Review] Avon Super Drama Waterproof Mascara in SD22 Brown Black

If I guess properly, this is my first mascara review. I've never done any before because I don't know how to take a picture of le eyes. 

So forgive me but here goes nothing. :) 

      Avon Super Drama Waterproof Mascara

     
My normal lashes (bare face >__<)

     
After mascara application(with makeup) 

     
Yea..another one. Why not. Haha
(Still can't take good eye picture) 

This mascara did live up to my expextation as it gave my lashes volume and length (however, I can't make it too long because it would brush against my lens) so I do a zigzag style but don't finish it. 

I don't have a problem with clumping because I use a tip I got from Gossmakeup to wipe the wand through a tissue to remove excess mascara. I don't find this a problem because your mascara can only last 3 months after opened. :3 
Normal wand style. 

It is waterproof but I did find some residue after I wash my face but can be easily remove. I don't reapply my mascara because I don't see a need for it but I don't see a problem if you want to. :) 

It comes in 2 shades. Black (I think) and Brown Black. I prefer brown black becaus it will look much more natural. 


Well, in a nutshell. This mascara did lived up to my expectation but if given a choice I would still prefer the one from Maybelline. 

My finish look that day :)


P.S. Just in case. Here's my makeup list for those pictures :)
-Sephora Primer (got it as a free gift...came with eye glitter too) 
-Mac studio finish concealer in NW30
-Loreal nude magique cc cream in anti-dullness
-Natural Collection loose powder in Neutral Transluscent 
-Rimmel Stay Blushed Liquid Cheek Tint in 001 Pop of Pink 
-Silkygirl big eye 2-in-1 eyeliner in 02 Brown Milk
-Avon mascara
-Rimmel apocalips in 101 Celestial
-Etude House eyelash curler
-Rimmel brow pencil in 004 Black Brown (accidentally forgot to take a picture of this) teehee 

Thanks for reading you lovelies :) 
Cheers XX

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review] COSRx Centella Blemish Ampoule and Blemish Cream

Hi lovelies, June already aye... Lemme me just say, I haven't been going out of the house nor have I been using makeup for the last 3 mo...