Wednesday 14 January 2015

[Review] In2it Gel Lip Tint in GT04 Melon

I have actually been looking at this product for some time but after all the troubles I have had with lip tints, I almost lost my confidence in them.
However, I came across a blog about it and I kinda fell in love with it so when I saw it the next time, swipe!

For the review, I tried using it alone for the day. So here you go :)

In2it Gelp Lip Tint #Melon

The applicator is flat on both sides. The texture is not that sticky but more to watery. It dries up really fast so one gotta blend them really quick. 


 Arm swatch

After a few seconds, I try to rub it off.
This happened. So you can see why I say blend quickly.

Lip Swatch

- Colour 
It looks kinda dark on the arm but if you blend it well, it would look like the lip swatch above. You can opt not to blend and you'll get a darker colour which is not that bad anyways.

- Pigmentation
Very good :)

- Staying Power
10/10. Lasted a long time without wearing even after I eat. Left a stain as well.

- Ingredients
hopefully you guys can see this.
- Cons
It can be somewhat drying so keep your lip balm handy :)

The end picture (excuse the clothes at the back)


Thanks for reading lovelies :) I hope you guys find it useful~


3 comments:

  1. how do you apply it? the colour payoff is so good on you!! :) for me, it left a horrible stain on my inner lower lip :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there :)
      With lip tints I think it's better to apply with layers. I swipe a layer on then blend the edges with a cotton bud then do the same thing on the upper lip. I don't really smack them together becaue it never worked for me. Hehe
      Apply the same way for the 2nd layer until you get your desired intensity.
      Hope this helps you~ ^____^* have fun~~

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for posting the ingredients. I'm avoiding parabens and reviewers and even makeup company websites rarely post the contents of their products.

    ReplyDelete

[Review] COSRx Centella Blemish Ampoule and Blemish Cream

Hi lovelies, June already aye... Lemme me just say, I haven't been going out of the house nor have I been using makeup for the last 3 mo...