Sunday 18 January 2015

[Review] Avon Simply Pretty Love Pop Lipstick in Strawberry and Extralasting Lipstick in Sun Kissed Ginger





Avon had some really good sales going on and some products were practically calling my name. So the best thing to do is answer the call and bring them home with me.

I bought two lipsticks. Simply Pretty Pop Love Lipstick in Strawberry and Extralasting in Sun-Kissed Ginger.







Strawberry is a nice red lipstick
Sun-Kissed Ginger is a true coral (I may have found my perfect coral :))

I don't have an arm swatch for Sun-kissed ginger but I do have one for Strawberry. (I think Berry girls would love this colour)

A beautiful red isn't it :) 

The tube is a pretty colour and cute to bring around. Doesn't look very high end but it goes in my cute list :)





Lip Swatches. (I try to take these in good lighting)
I used my phone.

 Strawberry


Sun-Kissed Ginger






A selca with sun kissed ginger

Fragrance : Strawberry; has a nice strawberry smell that I like. The reason I buy loads of strawberry flavoured lip balms.
Sun-Kissed Ginger; has the typical Avon toffee smell.


Pigmentation : Strawberry is very pigmented. One swipe is good enough. It's so dark it will stain your lips afterwards whereas Sun-kissed ginger is quite sheer and even if you apply a lot of layers it will stay true to its colour.

Staying Power : Strawberry will stay for quite some time whereas sun kissed ginger will disappear together with your food but it will survive through a drink. I don't mind reapplying because it's such a lovely colour.

Price : If you're lucky, you can find them on sale from your local Avon ambassador. In East Malaysia, strawberry costs about RM 5.65 per tube and sun-kissed ginger would be RM 7+- per tube. They usually go on a "buy 2 for" price.

This is the end of this post and I hope you guys enjoy reading this lovelies :)
Cheers xx







2 comments:

  1. This is a very interesting and informative blog. It's really useful blog. I really loved reading your blog. haute her tips lipsticks face

    ReplyDelete

[Review] COSRx Centella Blemish Ampoule and Blemish Cream

Hi lovelies, June already aye... Lemme me just say, I haven't been going out of the house nor have I been using makeup for the last 3 mo...