Sunday 1 March 2015

[Review] Avon Totally Kissable Lipstick in Lacy Mauve

Hye there lovelies...yet another week have passed and so another lippie post for y'all. :)

The chosen lipstick for today is Avon's very own Totally Kissable Lipstick in Lacy Mauve.






It comes in a beautiful mirror-like bullet case. It closes with a nice "click" but somehow, you can still rotate the top. lol
It doesn't come off though, don't worry :)




I like how this picture turned out :)


Pigmentation

It looks kinda like a dark berry red but it doesn't show as that dark on my lips. However, I did notice that it becomes darker as I reapply.

I guess the more layers you put, the darker the colour gets. In the picture above, I actually forgot how many swipes I did so I just put more than 1. By habit, I think I may have applied 2 or 3 times..max. haha..forgive my forgetfulness.

Lip Swatch


Bare Lips

One layer of Lacy Mauve


Ingredients



The bullet was covered with the ingredient list. Usually, I would be so reckless that I wouldn't know how to open it properly. But at this time, I had the decency to use a pen knife. lol



I hope you can see that :3


Fragrance



The usual Avon toffee smell I think (or my brain is accustomed to relate Avon lipsticks to their signature toffee smell)

Staying Power 

Quite well I think. 3-4 hours. This does stain your lips which is a plus for me. You might need to touchup after eating or drinking.



Price


RM 20~25 plus minus. Even lower if you get it on sale. You can get it from your nearest Avon outlet or through an Avon representative. I got mine for around 18.


That's it. Thanks for reading :))



No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review] COSRx Centella Blemish Ampoule and Blemish Cream

Hi lovelies, June already aye... Lemme me just say, I haven't been going out of the house nor have I been using makeup for the last 3 mo...