Sunday 8 March 2015

Daiso Silicone Board (For brush washing)

Hye ^^ I'm gonna go a bit out of the norm here by posting this. haha

I read about this on My Women Stuff blog and decided to look for one because I have been using my palm as a kind of washing board to wash my makeup brushes.

Believe me..it was pretty hard to find this in Daiso because there were so so many items. I looked around meticulously and finally found it in the "washing" area.






I gather the original use for it is to wash the collars of shirts which can get stained over time. Might use for that as well but luckily, I don't have this problem for my white or light coloured blouses. Partially because, I tend to avoid applying foundation near the collar to actually avoid staining in the first place.






So this is how it looks like front and back.

Instructions that tell you what part is used for and such :)





A small hole at the bottom for you to place your fingers during scrubbing. Efficiently preventing yourself from getting chaffed. Look at that smile~~ ^___^


Some notes :) (Apparently you can use it ti scrub your bathroom as well)

In a nutshell..

I think it's definitely convenient to have this if you have tons of brushes and it will be much cleaner.
No harm in getting one for yourself for those days when you dread using your hands as a scrubbing board.
It costs RM5 and you can get it in any Daiso stores (good luck) :))

Thanks for reading lovelies. Cheers XX


2 comments:

  1. I agree it was not easy to locate this at Daiso, haha. Just bought it last week, can't wait to try! :) I'm currently using the silicone matt from Daiso too, which I think it's convenient for bigger, fluffy brushes. :D

    ieyra | babysoulz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol..right?! I get distracted by all the other stuff before I can actually get to the item I originally came for XD
      I've no try the board but maybe in the future when I give Daiso a visit again ^^
      Thanks for commenting ^___^~

      Delete

[Review] COSRx Centella Blemish Ampoule and Blemish Cream

Hi lovelies, June already aye... Lemme me just say, I haven't been going out of the house nor have I been using makeup for the last 3 mo...