Thursday 13 February 2014

[Review]Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner in #02 Brown

Hi Hello~ ^______^

I have a lot of eyeliners. A LOT!
But this is my only gel in a pot eyeliner so far and I love it!




So, it claims to be
  • - more intense ( I don't know compare to what but it does have a quite intense colour)
  • - UP to 36-hours lasting (Have not tried this but since I don't wanna wear eyeliner for 36 hours, I'll take its words for it)
  • - Smudge-proof and waterproof (Yes, once it dries it will completely stick to your skin :)) 

This is how it looks like on my palm. Isn't it the cutest. So small.
Don't worry, you'll still have enough product. ^^

It comes with a nice brush but in my opinion, a small angled brush is the best to apply the gel liner.

I got mine in #02 Brown since I didn't want black~



That's a swatch that I did on the back of my hands. (sorry for the fugly hands T___T)
I only swatched one layer...
So, I sprayed it with water and then tried to rub it off with a tissue.
Annnnnnnd~~~ It didn't smudge one bit nor did the colour fade.

oh..I guess you guys can see another line next to my swatch.
That was actually the first swatch I did with the liner and then I tried to remove it with a bit of makeup remover...which didn't help at all. So yeah..now you know how good it is then XD

Don't worry, it'll come off with makeup remover. you just have to work at it a tad bit harder dearies ^^

That's all then.
I hope you guys find this review useful and see you later.

Cheers xx







No comments:

Post a Comment

[Review] COSRx Centella Blemish Ampoule and Blemish Cream

Hi lovelies, June already aye... Lemme me just say, I haven't been going out of the house nor have I been using makeup for the last 3 mo...