Wednesday 19 February 2014

[Review] Peri's Tint Lip Crayon by Peripera #Fruity Orange

Everytime I go to my local drugstore, I would always, ALWAYS stop at the makeup area even when I never even intended to buy any. It's like magnetic attraction XD

So, I've always had my eyes on these crayons so finally I decided to get one 

 This is Fruity Orange. They have 2 more shades I think. One is pink and the other is green but changes colour when you apply it on your lips. I was torn between getting green or orange and finally I got orange because I thought I've got enough pinks. 

Swatched on the back of my arm

I think, putting concealer on your lips first would help to show the actual colour of the crayon because it's kinda sheer. I usually apply 3 layers using the apply-blot-reapply method to a get nice and natural look

In a different lighting (not much difference ei) XD

It does say on the box that it will give you juicy lips. Well, it's sheer and shimmery so your lips will look juicy but that won't really last that long 

How I think it would look like at very bright areas. 

Smile~~ :) 

So, my last few opinions 
- based on the glossiness, I say it is mosturising enough.
- doesn't exactly last long like a normal liquid tin which I had expected.
- if you exfoliate beforehand, the lip colour will look better and it won't accencuate your chapped lips. T___T
- fragrance : yes

So, that's ny review for the lip crayon. 
I hope you guys enjoyed it. 
Cheers xx 


2 comments:

  1. Ahaa i totally understand how you feel, whenever i enter a store i run to the makeup section too ;P
    This is such a pretty colour!

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com
    Beautifyinglifee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Things that most makeup loving people can relate. They're sssso shiny. XD

      It is a pretty colour indeed.
      Thanks for reading and commenting xx

      Delete

[Review] COSRx Centella Blemish Ampoule and Blemish Cream

Hi lovelies, June already aye... Lemme me just say, I haven't been going out of the house nor have I been using makeup for the last 3 mo...