Thursday 27 February 2014

[Review] Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer Baby Glow Balm #02 Natural Beige



I'm actually over the moon that I finally got to purchase this balm :3 thank you Etude and their sweeties club promotions. (Though I do hope that the branches in malaysia would start their membership program like nature republic and tony moly did) 


This the package~~ the box size is quite similar to their bb cushion. 



What I like about the packaging is the shell-like top. It's just really pretteyy~~ ㅋㅋㅋ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It looks pretty similar to the bb cushion 
Buutt...

Look at that~~ it's all swirly inside :D 

What it really is, it's part volumer and part bb cream. It follows the exact measurement of 2:1 that you need when using bb cream and volumer on its own. 

It's really good because you don't have to waste time estimating how to pump out the correct measurements every time. (The human hand apparently has a mind of its own XD) 

This is the puff given
And here's a closeup (because I recently got some lenses that helps me take macro pictures) :3 
It doesn't absorb the product much compare to normal sponges. So you're not wasting products. 

Before 

After
I say it's really good at covering most freckles and and my dark under eye circle. That is only 1 layer. I suppose 2 layers would cover the face prefectly but I am not a fan of heavy makeup so I usually only apply 1 layer. 

For smell~~ it does have a fragrance to it that stays for a while after you apply it but it didn't bother me much. 

Lasting power~~ I say it lasts for 4-5 hours. Gooooood :3 

Final look


Well, that's it for the review. It's definitely a long one. Thanks for reading xx 















8 comments:

  1. Lovely review!
    Do you think the bb cream colour would be ok on darker/tanned skin? I'm not pale and I don't want to look like i have a white mask/ghost face!
    www.peachy-milk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there :)

      For darker/tanned skin, I think you can probably try number 3 in sandy beige. It's a tad bit darker than this number 2.
      But sometimes, korean bbs are too white for more pigmented skin (believe me, I've been there XD) so you either have to blend it really really well and not use so much or mix it with a different shade to get the shade you want.

      When you say that you're not pale, are you more to olive?
      If you are, I say go for number 3 :) xx

      Delete
  2. Etude House always has the cutest packaging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly ;)
      Can't help but go into the store and surround ourselves with cuteness XD

      Delete
  3. Great post hun,Love your blog very much!
    Maybe we could follow each other,let me know on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. waah reviewnya bikin tambah pingin beli ^^

    main-main yah ke http://briellesowner.blogspot.com kalo ada waktu :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe..maybe you should ;3
      you have a nice blog but I have no idea how to follow you~

      *I can read Indonesian (a bit) but I don't know how to write..sorry about that*

      Delete

[Review] COSRx Centella Blemish Ampoule and Blemish Cream

Hi lovelies, June already aye... Lemme me just say, I haven't been going out of the house nor have I been using makeup for the last 3 mo...