Wednesday 30 December 2015

[Review] LA Girl Pro HD Concealer/ Corrector In Natural

Hi Lovelies :)

This is a review post of one of the concealer that I have,
I love this second after my Maybelline Pure Mineral Concealer. haha

I mainly use this concealer for my dark circles because I think it works best there but I've tried it on my blemishes as well. It was so so for me ( I can't put my finger on why)

 

Took a picture straight away after receiving it in the mail! gyahh hahaha

 

Pigmentation

Wrist Swatch
Ahh So nice to have natural lighting :3

 
Really good, it covers with very little product so you don't have to keep building it up to get the coverage you want. I chose natural because I thought it would be quite similar to my skin tone but it was actually a teeny bit lighter so that's why I use it mainly under my eyes. For that brightening effect la~ hahaha

Lasting Power


It lasted very well but touch ups might be needed if you're sweating a lot in the day. I did notice some of the product disappearing but not much. Especially if you set it with powder beforehand. ;)
Be sure to moisturise the area you apply this concealer well because it can get a bit drying and exaggerate your dry skin (Ah maybe that's why) . Small price to pay for lasting power no?

Purchase 

I got this concealer from an Instagram shop called aliceandcloud for RM25.00 :) Be sure to check them out because they have many other good products too and brushes! Beautiful brushes. Haven't bought any of the brushes because I don't use that much but if I need to, then I would probably get it from them.

Thanks for reading and I hope you find this helpful 
Cheers :)xx

1 comment:

  1. Hai :) Thanks~
    I followed you on Google+
    My phone doesn't automatically translate the page when I opened your blogspot.
    Tehee

    ReplyDelete

[Review] COSRx Centella Blemish Ampoule and Blemish Cream

Hi lovelies, June already aye... Lemme me just say, I haven't been going out of the house nor have I been using makeup for the last 3 mo...